Get the Opulent® premium ultra thin heat transfer vinyl in a range of long lasting patterns. This easy to weed HTV is warm or cool peel (not COLD) and when applied you should be able to see the fibre contours of the fabric .
Please note: The Pastel Rainbow pattern is not a seamless design and so each piece will differ on the colours you receive.
30.5cm x 1m
- Place glossy/colour side down onto your mat
- Make sure your image is mirrored within your chosen software
- Cut your design and weed your design
- Use a lint roller to remove excess fibres from your garment
- Preheat your garment for a couple of seconds at 145-150 degrees celsius
- Place HTV onto your garment
- Press for 12-15 seconds at 145-150 degrees celsius
- Warm or cool peel (depending on your material)
- Place Teflon* over vinyl and re-press for 12-15 seconds at 145-150 degrees celsius
- Once you see the fibres of your material through the HTV, you know it has been pressed correctly
If you cannot see the fibres of the fabric through your HTV, you may need to press it again with a teflon sheet over your HTV.
Please wait at least 24hrs before you wash the garment - warm machine wash only <40 degrees and DO NOT dry clean.